Monday, November 4, 2013

Poling Twins - Senior Shoot

The Poling Twins, Madison and Bailey, are one pair of twins that get along together so well.  Usually you will find the ones (especially if they are the opposite sex) that bicker and just want their separate lives but not these 2.  They do so much together for fun as well as helping on their dad's chicken farm as a team.  

I met these two through my boyfriend who works for their father Doug Poling at Poling Excavating.  So we met first there on the farm, then wound up getting some in they little town of Convoy, then finished it off with some country looking ones back at the woods at the Wallis farm.

Here are some of my favorites.




   





   






   



   


   








   



Thank you guys so much for letting me be a part of your senior photos 
and I wish you all the best for your future goals., 

No comments:

Post a Comment