Thursday, October 31, 2013

Lindsey & Calin - Nickles Wedding

I am so glad that I could hide my teary eyes behind my lens during this wedding because I have never witnessed a couple so lovingly committed to each other and I barely knew them! Two weeks before the wedding Calin got into a 4-wheeling accident and was sent to the hospital.  Throughout his recovery, Lindsey was there right by his side.  Calin was determined to make it to his own wedding though.  They have such a strong bond together.

I met these two through a friend and let me just say that these two are so much fun together!! It's like they were best friends getting married.  The whole day was full of smiles at each other and little kisses here and there. They had such a cute rustic wedding with sunflowers and burlap decorations.  Cowboy boots and a fun wedding party to top it off!! By the end of the night, I didn't want to leave because of the fun friends that I made with my assistant Anita Smith.

Here are some of my favorites from the wedding.





   









   




The party bus went to a local bar for some shots before the reception. 





Bridesmaids Style 

This was the reaction most of the night from the wedding party :) They were awesome!

Lindsay sent Calin a text with this picture of her girls saying "Wait Til You See her!"







Thank you guys so much for letting me take part in your special day!! 
This was the most fun I have had at a wedding so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment