Friday, June 21, 2013

Jenna & Craig - Palte Wedding

I love "themed" weddings.  Jenna loves peacocks.  Put the two together and I was one happy photographer for the wedding of Craig Palte and Jenna Kreischer.  They had a beautiful wedding surrounded by loved ones and peacock feathers.  The wedding party was a blast to hang out with all day and I'm glad I got to partake in this special wedding for the two "lovebirds".

Here are some of my favorites...and because they did not want to see each other before the wedding they got close to a door where they held hands but didn't peak at each other.  To see Jenna so happy that she teared up holding her grooms hand was amazing.
















             


              




What a fun group...thank you Jenna & Craig for letting me partake in your special day and congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment