Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kasey & Kyle - Showalter Wedding

Kyle and Kasey went to High School together at Wayne Trace but Kyle thought that he was too cool to date Kasey.  So 7 years later she messaged him...they started dating...and the love was there instantly. 

Now I met Kasey through mutual friends at an awesome place that we in Convoy love to go to on a Saturday night called the Tavern.  I remember dancing with our friends and she was in the group too so of course being in our little dancing circle is how we met. LOL (She has awesome dance moves BTW!)

When meeting Kyle for the first time, it was at their engagement shoot and let me just say that Kyle is a man of few words.  One thing is true though...he loves Kasey and her 2 kids.  He doesn't need to say much to see that.  Watching them interact with each other as we walked through downtown Van Wert was so inspiring how they would grab each other's hands even when I didn't tell them too. LOL

Here are some of my favorites from their amazing wedding.  Which by the way, I had so much fun at!! It felt good being there as Kasey's friend but also I was proud to be able to be the photographer for it too.








 












  


  





  



Thank you for letting me be a part in your wedding guys! Congrats! 

2 comments:

  1. So many that I just love!! I love the ones of just Kasey, the ones of the kiddos, and the cake pictures are adorable. Just too many to list really!

    ReplyDelete