Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Burkhart Maternity

I can't get over how cute Sarah and Thomas are together.  They really do act like best friends who are always there for each other and their communication is great!! I met them through my fiance Shane as him and Thomas were close in high school and still remain close today which means Thomas' wife Sarah and I are now close being the "women" of our men.  Thomas is even in our wedding and Sarah and I always have loads to talk about together.

I love when my friends are taking on the next journey in life and for the Burkhart's...that's a new baby boy on the way expecting to come June 8th!! They are going to name him Gavin so we had some fun on the farm telling everyone that he is almost here!! I loved using the props that Sarah brought like the balloons and the blocks.  She even brought future outfits of his to show that he is an OSU fan!

Here are some of my favorites from our maternity shoot.



























Thank you guys so much for letting me be a part of this special day!! 
You both are such great friends and I can't wait to watch Gavin grow up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment