Friday, May 9, 2014

Paige - Bridal

This was a first of it's kind for a photo session for me but I loved it! We took Miss Paige to the Botanical Gardens where she got to wear her dress to show it off for us.  The reason she did this before her wedding was because she and her groom-to-be had plans to elope on a certain day to Florida to get married on the beach with just themselves.  She and her mother Kelly wanted some pictures of her in her bridal gown before that though so we had a little adventure.

Paige is an amazing and bubbly girl.  She was glowing in her dress and her friends came to help with her hair and train around the garden area.  I met her through working with her mother Kelly at WFFT Local.  Kelly always talks about how Paige and I are a lot alike and I could see that when I interacted with her.

Here are some of my favorites of her bridal gown and her party gown.




   




   




   


   


Thank you guys so much for letting me capture these moments.  
Congratulations to Paige and Mike as they got married in Florida on May 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment