Thursday, April 30, 2015

Abbi - 13th Birthday

Abbi is now a teenager and to celebrate her turning 13, we took some fun pictures around the farm!! This girl is amazing and beautiful inside and out! She is such a polite and well mannered young woman and I can't wait to see her grow up!

For her age, I could talk to her like an adult so we had a great time getting to know each other as I snapped some photos. I couldn't stop because she was such a good model!  Her sister jumped in a few too!

Here are some of my favorites!








   





   








Thank you so much Abbi and Jennifer for letting me
capture Abbi's 13th birthday! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU for capturing this season of her life so beautifully! I cannot thank you enough for your talent and more importantly your friendship!

    ReplyDelete