Friday, July 1, 2016

Alexis & Daniel - Lichtensteiger Wedding

A beautiful outdoor and backyard wedding for these two lovebirds! It was a hot and humid day for us but with such a great ceremony and a fun filled party bus, we didn't even notice!

I loved this couple and wedding party!! 
They included me in all of the festivities throughout their special day! 
It was a beautiful scene as the two said their vows overlooking a pond. 

Here are some of my favorites and congrats you guys! 
Thank you so much for letting me capture this special day!







 










1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful wedding. Just loved the couple as they look amazing together. Want to have something really great for my sister’s wedding that will be arranged in next month at one of San Francisco wedding venues. Thinking of hiring wedding planners as they will manage everything best there.

    ReplyDelete