Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baby Alex

The Short family has been with my ever since the beginning of my photography career.  They were my first session ever actually.  Joy and Spencer met with me way back in November of 2008 to take their engagement pictures.  They got married and some years later got pregnant and had their 1st child.  A daughter that they named Alex.

She was so adorable as we ventured around on the farm looking at all the animals.  She was more distracted by them then looking at my camera. LOL She was curious of her surroundings that's for sure.  We celebrated her 1st birthday by eating cake, and making balloons. Her mama was ready for these pictures as she brought in pumpkins with her name on them as well as a chalkboard sign displaying everything that Alex does as a 1 year old.

Here are some of my favorites.  Notice her different facial expressions...they are priceless. 



   




 











   



   


   






Thank you guys so much for being such great constant clients of mine from the start!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment