Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Klima Family

This was such an amazing shoot with the Klima Family!! We went to Salomon Farms in Fort Wayne and just walked around and explored what they had to offer.  Their daughter even picked flowers as we went along and by the end of the shoot, she had a pretty bouquet to share.  The whole family is adventurous and was willing to walk anywhere for the right shot.

Renee knows me through my family.  Her and her husband both grew up in the same area as me and she even graduated school with my sister Melanie but when she last saw me, I was not as tall. LOL I was probably 5 years old.  (There is 13 years difference between us)

Here are some of my favorites from our adventure.


   








   















Thank you so much for letting me be a part of these special memories for your family guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Her "bouquet" is still in a vase on my kitchen windowsill! she had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome...I hope that means she had a lot of fun there.

    ReplyDelete