Thursday, July 17, 2014

Baby Gavin

This little guy is so adorable!! He was 1 week old when Sarah, Thomas, and I had some fun in their home doing a baby shoot.  They are such great parents and created a beautiful baby boy! I met them through my husband and Thomas was in our wedding.  We have gotten close these past 2 years and they are now my close friends.  I know that they will raise their little boy to be a great man.

Since it was raining the day of our shoot, we decided to make a backdrop out of the window mostly.  The lighting was great there so we played around with it.  I plan to take more in the near future when Gavin is about 3 months old.

Here are some of my favorites.















Thank you guys so much for inviting me into your home to take some 
pictures.  I loved spending time with you guys and Baby Gavin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment