Monday, August 4, 2014

Matt & Liz - E-Session

This is one couple that loves to have fun together! They knew exactly what they wanted for their engagement shoot!  Matt and I have known each other for quite some time and are really close friends.  I still remember the day that he told me about Liz and asked me to go on a walk with her to get to know her because Matt was falling for her.  He wanted to make sure his friends approved and we all did.

Matt chose to do something special for this session and Liz chose to do something special for this session as well.  Matt wanted to do a 50's style hostage situation that made it look like Liz was forcing him to settle down. (We all know that isn't true with these two but that's Matt's sense of humor.)  I did my own with their sunflowers at Liz's place and then Liz wanted to finish the session out by going back to the place where they met which is the YMCA pool.

Here are some of my favorites.



   




   



   















Thanks again guys for letting me be a part of this fantastic love story.
Can't wait for the special day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment