Monday, August 11, 2014

Emily & Jake - Venderley Wedding

This is one wedding that I will sure remember!  The families of both the bride and groom sure know how to have a good time and it showed in the pictures that I captured during their special day!

I first met Emily and Jake when we did their engagement photoshoot and I could tell right away how close they were.  They are best friends that met when Jake gave her his phone number while she was a hostess at a restaurant his family was eating at.  Sure enough, she called him the next day and it's been a romantic love story right out of the books ever since.  

They had a beautiful ceremony in Fort Wayne then proceeded to the reception area at a country club.  In the middle of the two, we went to The Deck in Fort Wayne and had a few drinks, the Wells Street Bridge, and Rose Park. 

Here are some of my favorites from their special day.





























Thank you guys so much for letting me be a part of this special day.
I had so much fun with your friends and family dancing the night away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment