Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cam & Meg E-Session

Two lovebirds who both have a fascination with Harry Potter books.  This was such a unique session for myself as it was the first one done in a public library!  Meg and Cam have known each other for awhile and on many occasions could've gotten together sooner than they did.  They have been together 5 years and Cam finally proposed at Universal Studios right in front of Hogwarts to surprise Meg.

They have such a unique and quirky love!  This is one couple that you can tell are best friends as well as a couple.  I met them through mutual friends including my sister in law who is their Maid of Honor.  I met them down in Indy to take some downtown and also at the library.

Here are my favorites from this unique session!






   

















Thank you guys so much for letting me capture these special moments!
I cannot wait for you wedding next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment