Monday, November 3, 2014

Michael & Laura E-Session

This is a story of a love that started a long time ago, went astray, and then came back together to form a tighter bond than ever before!  I loved watching these two together as we took romantic engagement photos along with Laura's daughter who jumped in a few of them too!

I have known Laura and Michael for awhile and I loved when they got back together because I could see the butterflies in the stomach love that they had for each other.  It was fun trying to get them to be lovey dovey because they don't show that in public but once they got used to it, they were so cute!!

Here are some of my favorites.




   













Thank you guys so much for letting me captures these special moments!! 
Can't wait to see what the future holds for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment