Monday, December 16, 2013

Hilary & Nate - Arn Wedding

These two are such a great pair.  They compliment each other well and work together as a team.  They have been together for 9 years and have finally tied their knot.  They celebrated in Van Wert, Ohio with friends and family.  A huge family with a lot of members if I might add.

Hilary was the most laid back easy going bride that I have ever dealt with and Nate was so chill and excited for the whole thing.  I loved that about them!! Also, while taking pictures of just them before the reception, my car broke down and they were nice enough to stop everything and offer to help.  I told them no because it was their day and that I would deal with it later...it was time to celebrate!! That's how chill they were.

Here is a sneak peak at my favorites.











   









   







Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your guy's special day.  Congrats!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment