Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Kitson Family - Christmas Cards

Ian, Lisette, and Cam invited me into their home to take some holiday photos for cards they want to send out.  The very first thing I noticed when I walked in was how many Christmas decorations they had!! I was expecting to have to move some things to use for backdrops but I didn't have to do that at all.  With all of the trees, lights, garlands, elfs, reindeers, and ornaments around the house, I was set.  Turns out Ian is quite the decorator when it comes to the holidays.

I grew up with these two going to Calvary Church in Van Wert.  They are expecting baby #2 to add to their happy family of 5...I included their 2 cats in that number as they were trying to get involved with the shoot.
Here are some of my favorites from their family shoot. 

   




   




   



Thank you so much for letting me take these special photo.  Merry Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment