Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Shively Family & Stauffer Family

Two sisters who grew up together and were only 2 years apart from each other, left town and started their own families.  They came back recently to have their family pictures taken for some Christmas gifts to their parents and grandparents.  Ironically, they both had 3 kids so they each had 5 members in their family.  One family with 3 girls and the other with 1 girl and 2 twin boys.

I have done pictures for the Shively family in the past and they have been great clients of mine.  I love the enthusiasm that their family brings each time I get to see them.  Amber introduced me to her older sister Amanda and her family.  We took a lot of different images of the entire group, the individual families, and some of just the kids.

They even all dressed up in their OSU gear.  Love it!!
 Here are some of my favorites. 

























Thank you all so much for letting me be a part of these special memories for the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment