Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Burkhart Family

Two of our very good friends and their 3 month old baby boy wanted to have family pictures done at their home.  They are amazing people and Gavin is growing so tall so fast that he is going to be taller than his parents, I can see it now!  I kept telling him that he is going to have all the ladies want his attention but that he had to be respectful to them when he gets older.

We walked around their farm and took pictures that Sarah had help set up with her own "fall" theme.  I love when the parents have just as many creative ideas for the shoot that I do.  We used a lot of their landscaping and had some fun in the grain bins and wagons.  

Here are some of my favorites.










   







Thank you guys for letting me capture these moments for you.
I can't wait to see Gavin grow up and what your family's future holds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment