Monday, September 15, 2014

Mills Family

This family shoot had 2 different parts.  One at their farm and one in the little village of Scott, Ohio.  The ones taken at the farm were more fun and less posed as the kids played in the bean field with their parents and then showed me their gator.  The shots taken in town were more posed and full of smiles as the kids got to see the Scott Elevator.

Everyone who knows both Kasey (the mother of the family) and I tell us that we look so much alike.  Truth is, we act alike too and have the same interests.  Her family is beautiful and I was so happy that we finally got to take these pictures as Kasey told me 1 year ago that we would do them when her baby girl Piper had turned 1. :)

Here are some of my favorites.


































Thank you guys so much for letting me capture these special moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment