Monday, September 15, 2014

Miller Maternity

I feel like it's baby season!  I love doing maternity photos, especially when there is an older sibling involved!  Craig and Nicole are expecting a baby girl soon and Cole is ready to be an older brother.  They took me to this new place near Bryan, Ohio where everything in this park was made out of rocks.

Imagine the Stonehedge only it's a small park in the middle of nowhere with a rock wall encircling it and a meadow behind it.  There are no signs or memorials around to tell us about it's history but it was unlike anything I have ever been to.

Here are some of my favorites from their session.



   




   




   









Thank you guys so much for letting Shane and I come 
and take your pictures! Congrats to you and your family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment