Monday, July 29, 2013

Ashbaugh Maternity

  I met Katie through a wedding for her sister-in-law Krystle back in September 2012 where she was a bridesmaid, her husband Adam was a groomsmen, and her daughter Livi was the flower girl.  They became friends with me and wanted me to take them on a shoot for their family back in October of 2012.

The next time I saw Katie, it was out in public where I noticed she was very radiant and glowing as she had a new baby bump.  Her and Adam are too adorable together and they are very happy to be expecting a baby girl in October.

I took Katie, Adam, and little Livi who is now 4 years old out to the farm where we made their Maternity shoot a little more on the "country" themed.  Livi has always been a little leery of me with my camera but by the end of the shoot, she wanted to be my friend and even asked if I would buckle her into her seat when they left. LOL -

I had a lot of fun with them on this shoot and these are some of my favs.







    









    





    




    




    


  



Thank you guys so much for letting me take a 3rd photoshoot for you guys!! You are always so much fun and photogenic!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment