Monday, July 1, 2013

Paige - 3 Years

I have known Jessica for awhile.  We played soccer together back in high school and I remember how funny and spirited she was.  Well, 7 years later and she has a 3 year old daughter named Paige who acts just like her.  Which is amazing.

Paige loved playing at the park with me and Jessica even let her play in the fountain.  We smelled flowers, chased ducks, went swimming with pedals, and climbed some trees all ending with some fun on the playground.  

Here are some of my favorites. 

She had to tell me that she was 3 years old. LOL 

With her amazing sunglasses that she loved showing off.





   









   





    



    


Even though I was technically doing work LOL I had a lot of fun acting like a kid again with little adventurous Paige. 


No comments:

Post a Comment