Friday, July 19, 2013

CRAFTS I Wish to do in the Future...

These are all the pins that I have wanted to copy or recreate somehow.  Most of these are also for my future home but can get started right away if I have the materials or supplies.

The first three are what I would do to my bathroom.  Being on the farm makes me want to have a rustic barn home.  I love that each part (the shower and the sink) reminds me a cows LOL



Summertime is my favorite and picnics and BBQ's, cookouts and bonfires are amazing.  This would make it easier to get food ready and then serve it right out onto your patio to people on the porch.



I have a rake and I have wine glasses and kitchen utensils.  I am just waiting on getting a saw to chop off the handle on my rake and then I would be set to do this.  Not sure which one I would prefer so we will see on that.



For the mudroom, a shelf that will hold the dirty shoes and can place decorations on top.  I would prefer to make mine from an old pallet.


This one could be difficult in not only making it but finding a random tailgate that I can refurbish into a chair or bench. This would be awesome to sit out by the barn or near the fire pit.


I have seen these all over at flea markets and on Pinterest but I feel like I could just make one myself instead of paying $150 bucks for one.  Just need an old ladder and then add frames to it with hooks.


I already have a shutter that I have been wanting to do something unique with and I have seen where people put frames on them (you can never have enough pictures) or they make it a mail and paper organizer.


With as many Instagram pictures that I have taken I want to do something special with all of them printed out in the square format that they come in already. The problem is finding frames that fit that dimension.  So this would work perfectly for my idea.
This one is already in the making as I have four crates from Michael's that I will be staining and then Shane is going to be helping me attach them to each other for a new coffee table or end table in the living room.


I love wine.  This would work for an extra closet that you don't know what to do with.  (or an awkward closet in the middle of the kitchen LOL)


Did I mention I love wine?  haha so this would be a cool thing to try to make for the yard.


A sidewalk path that the stones were painted in glow in the dark paint.  They charge from the sun by day and light up your way by night.


A CD tower turned sideways and hung in the bathroom that makes a great organizer for all of my makeup and lotions.


Not sure if this next one would be inside or outside.  I love the idea of using a barrel as a sink or even I have seen it used as a trash can.


This is a must have.  My brother once made a chandelier out of a wagon wheel as well and it looked so good in his rustic barn home.


Not sure if I could make this one but I know a company that does it for you.  Good door for the den.


Anyone got an extra piano laying around that they don't want???? I want to make it into a nice landscaping feature with a fountain going into the pond :)


If you have any of these projects made and accomplished let me know.  I am always open for advice and donations because where on earth would I find all this stuff??

No comments:

Post a Comment