Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Baby Carter

He is here!!! Ali and Aaron have had their baby and he is so adorable!! He has the same amount of features from each parent!! He is going to grow up being a Packers fan like his dad but have a sense of style from his mother with all of his cute accessories like his bow tie. :)

This was actually my very first newborn session out on my own.  If you know me well, you know how I think babies are just so fragile and I am a little uncomfortable with them at such a young age but I grew fond of little Carter and how well he would pose for me. LOL He did have some crying moments but those are so cute and needed for the future.

Here are some of my favorites from our newborn shoot.










   











Congrats guys and thank you for letting me be a part of your memories. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment