Monday, October 21, 2013

Sarah & Jared - Perrott Wedding

Sarah and Jared have been together for almost 8 years and they finally tied the knot.  I have watched these two's relationship blossom through the years as they work so well together as best friends, loving companions, and now forever soul-mates.  

Jared is my distant cousin (we still are close friends and love singing together) and Sarah and I grew up together riding the same school bus (which means everyone was close on Bus #5!!) I couldn't help but tear up behind the camera watching their special day happen at the church we all grew up in.  

Here are some of my favorites. 





























Congrats guys!! I have watched you two form into the amazing couple that you are today!! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this special day.  - Val 

No comments:

Post a Comment