Monday, October 14, 2013

Carrier Maternity

I love Ashley and Brad's story of how they met.  It is so unique.  You see...Ashley's sister married Brad's brother and the 2 of them were the Maid of Honor and Best Man in their sibling's wedding.  Well, they hit if off right away and now they are joined at the hip and so in love.  Family get togethers are easy now. LOL

I met Ashley and Brad through my boyfriend Shane as Brad is his best friend since they were little.  Whenever there is a group get together...Brad & Ashley are there to socialize.  I kept telling Ashley that we needed to do a photoshoot soon since this was her first baby and that their place would be perfect for it.

They are not finding out the sex of their baby because they want it to be a surprise.  Which is awesome!! I loved watching Brad take care of Ashley and make sure she was okay during the shoot.  He actually had a lot of creative ideas to do too! Way to go Brad!

Here are some of my favorites from their session.





   







   












   





Congrats your guys and I can't wait to see your baby come December!! Thank you for letting me be a part of your memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment