Thursday, October 24, 2013

Julia Springer - "Dream" Shoot

This was my first "dream" styled shoot.  I had heard that girls in high school and younger are getting into these fun pictures but it was Michael who reached out to me for Julia's "Mad Hatter" idea.

We walked around downtown Fort Wayne for the first part and just took some nicer ones for her to have.  Then we went to Foster Park where she dressed up as the Mad Hatter.  She even styled her hair and makeup for this crazy getup.  I had a lot of fun using her teacup and cards for props but we would have to tell Julia to stop smiling because she was supposed to be "mad".

Here are some of my favorites. 




   


Her mom and her look so much alike!! 


   









   













Thank you guys so much for letting me be a part of these memories and letting me try my first "dream" shoot on Julia. :)

4 comments: