Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Shively Family

This is one ornery family but I had a lot of fun with the Shively's as we went to Camp Clay in Van Wert, Ohio where Amber grew up.  They have twin boys, Elijah and Titus and an older sister Grace who loves taking care of her younger brothers.  She was such a helping hand during the photoshoot too.

Dan and Amber were so prepared for these pictures as they brought John Deere matching outfits and toys for the boys to play with. By the end of the shoot, I could tell the boys apart.  Since I haven't seen Amber in awhile either, it was nice to catch up with her and her family at the park.

Here are some of my favorites.



   
 


   












   







 








Thank you guys so much for letting me capture these sweet memories for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment