Monday, October 6, 2014

Adrianna - Senior Shoot

This is a special shoot for me as my little cousin is growing up and will be in the graduating class of 2015.  She has big dreams and I know that she will reach them.  With her love for horses and even for photography, her plans are in the making for a great future.

I met them at their home in Fayette, Ohio where we started there and then went to a state park.  Her sister Jennaya even jumped in a few.  By the end of the shoot I was challenging her to think of her own poses so that when she takes people on shoots, she will have a better view of what to do.  I love her so much!!

Here are just a few of my favorites but it was hard narrowing them down.


   











   





Congrats to my beautiful little cousin. 
You will go far!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment