Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kristin - Senior Shoot

A Senior at Crestview, this is one girl who knows where her country roots are and she is fascinated in learning about all things agriculture.  Naturally, she wanted to come to the farm and check out all the critters and machinery so what better way than to take her senior pictures while she was there??

I met her mother Patti through my husband who stops to eat at where she works most days during his lunch break with the boys.  I love how Shane is getting the word out there that his wife takes pictures because this shoot was from him.

Kristin is an amazing and beautiful girl who has a future in agriculture for sure!! She was rocking her poses and I had a lot of fun with her in a new wildflower field that I found!!

Here are some of my favorites!





   





















Thank you guys so much for letting me capture these special moments.
Congrats to you Kristin and God bless your future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment