Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mollie & Jay - Warnament Wedding

Talk about a love that has stayed true since high school!  These guys went to Senior prom together back in 2006, went down their own roads, then came back together to discover that they were soul-mates for each other! I love stories like this!

I have known Jay since we were in 7th grade together growing up and graduating high school.  Mollie is such a sweet girl and a perfect bubbly beautiful bride she was on her special day!  I had so much fun going places with the wedding party and even playing some volleyball in between the ceremony and reception.

Here are some of my favorites!



   





















Thank you guys so much for letting me capture you special day.
Congrats to you both and God bless your marriage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment