Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Haylie - Senior Shoot

This is one girl that is so full of life that it's contagious!  Her smile and laughter stood out all throughout the shoot!  She is a Senior at Northrop High School and I am excited to see what the future holds for her!  Did I mention that she is my cousin?  Second cousin that is as her father Michael is my first cousin being 12 years older than me.

We had some fun in Downtown Fort Wayne where her sister Whitney even jumped in some pictures.  They showed me dances together and we walked around catching up on all that they are into now.

Here are some of my favorites and it was hard narrowing them down.






   






   












Thank you Haylie so much for letting me capture these special moments for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment