Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wenninger Family

Some families love to have fun in all sorts of ways without any limitations.  I could tell this was the Wenninger family right away as their two girls were very friendly and curious about everything that we did.  It was fun getting to know Kate and Austin as well as they both have a lot in common with me.  They are very kind and bubbly people and we had some fun at their home as well as a museum!

What I liked most about this shoot was that they were very into the candid moments of their family time rather than the posed pictures.  This showed them having fun and captured a lot of laughing moments.

Here are some of my favorites!








   









   





Thank you guys so much for letting me capture these special moments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment