Monday, October 20, 2014

Tyler - Senior Shoot

Tyler is going to be a graduate of Lincolnview High School in Van Wert, Ohio.  He plans to go into environmental studies where he can put his love for nature into a career.  As we walked in the woods for pictures and along the waters of the reservoir, he told me all about the facts of the beautiful environments.

I have known Tyler since he was little as our parents often had parties together when we were kids.  Him being a lot younger than me, we took him under our wings.  I still have many pictures of me when I was 12 and he was only 4.  He was so adventurous back then and I can still see it in him today.

Here are some of my favorites.
















Congrats Tyler! I can't see what the future holds for you after graduation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment